Sunday, December 19, 2010

Here

yes, i am here.
and yes, YES! i'm doing well.
i know things have been unusually quiet here for a while; and with the joy of christmas so soon, it will probably be a little still for a bit.
i just want to thank those who've reached out to me (some of you don't have email addresses associated with your blog sign in so i can't reply) and lifted me in prayer. He hears, and He answers, blessedly.
all meds have kicked in, and i can confidently say i did the right thing for me and my family. the fog has lifted and i can't wait to share more about that and the christmas miracle God provided for my sister this week.
until then, though, i will be spending time with family and guests and recuperating from a vicious cycle of illness in our family.
much love to my friends; i'll be back soon.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

...much love to you and wishes for a very happy Christmas!

Nancy said...

So happy to see you show up on my feed this morning--I've missed you (and wondered...)

Praise to Him whose mercies are new every morning! Have a blessed Christmas, friend!